CusterCus•ter (kus′tər),USA pronunciation n. George Arm•strong (ärm′strông, -strong),USA pronunciation 1839–76, U.S. general and Indian fighter.
Statestate (stāt),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., stat•ed, stat•ing.
- the condition of a person or thing, as with respect to circumstances or attributes: a state of health.
- the condition of matter with respect to structure, form, constitution, phase, or the like: water in a gaseous state.
- status, rank, or position in life;
station: He dresses in a manner befitting his state.
- the style of living befitting a person of wealth and high rank: to travel in state.
- a particular condition of mind or feeling: to be in an excited state.
- an abnormally tense, nervous, or perturbed condition: He's been in a state since hearing about his brother's death.
- a politically unified people occupying a definite territory;
- the territory, or one of the territories, of a government.
- (sometimes cap.) any of the bodies politic which together make up a federal union, as in the United States of America.
- the body politic as organized for civil rule and government (distinguished from church).
- the operations or activities of a central civil government: affairs of state.
- (cap.) Also called State Department. [Informal.]the Department of State.
- a set of copies of an edition of a publication which differ from others of the same printing because of additions, corrections, or transpositions made during printing or at any time before publication.
- lie in state, (of a corpse) to be exhibited publicly with honors before burial: The president's body lay in state for two days.
- the States, the United States (usually used outside its borders): After a year's study in Spain, he returned to the States.
- of or pertaining to the central civil government or authority.
- made, maintained, or chartered by or under the authority of one of the commonwealths that make up a federal union: a state highway; a state bank.
- characterized by, attended with, or involving ceremony: a state dinner.
- used on or reserved for occasions of ceremony.
stat′a•ble, state′a•ble, adj.
- to declare definitely or specifically: She stated her position on the case.
- to set forth formally in speech or writing: to state a hypothesis.
- to set forth in proper or definite form: to state a problem.
- to say.
- to fix or settle, as by authority.
Parkpark (pärk),USA pronunciation n.
- an area of land, usually in a largely natural state, for the enjoyment of the public, having facilities for rest and recreation, often owned, set apart, and managed by a city, state, or nation.
- an enclosed area or a stadium used for sports: a baseball park.
- a considerable extent of land forming the grounds of a country house.
- a tract of land reserved for wild animals;
- [Western U.S.]a broad valley in a mountainous region.
- a space where vehicles, esp. automobiles, may be assembled or stationed.
- See amusement park.
- See theme park.
- any area set aside for public recreation.
- the space occupied by the assembled guns, tanks, or vehicles of a military unit.
- the assemblage so formed.
- (formerly) the ammunition trains and reserve artillery of an army.
- a setting in an automatic transmission in which the transmission is in neutral and the brake is engaged.
- to place or leave (a vehicle) in a certain place for a period of time.
- to put, leave, or settle: Park your coat on the chair. Park yourself over there for a moment.
- to assemble (equipment or supplies) in a military park.
- to enclose in or as in a park.
- to invest (funds) in a stock, bond, etc., considered to be a safe investment with little chance of depreciation, as during a recession or an unstable economic period, or until one finds a more profitable investment.
- to place (a satellite) in orbit.
- to park a car, bicycle, etc.
- to engage in kissing and caressing in a parked car.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Rentalsrent•al (ren′tl),USA pronunciation n.
- an amount received or paid as rent.
- the act of renting.
- an apartment, house, car, etc., offered or given for rent.
- an income arising from rents received.
- a rent-roll.
- of or pertaining to rent.
- available for rent.
- engaged in the business of providing rentals: a rental agency.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Blueblue (blo̅o̅),USA pronunciation n., adj., blu•er, blu•est, v., blued, blu•ing or blue•ing.
- the pure color of a clear sky;
the primary color between green and violet in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 450 and 500 nm.
- something having a blue color: Place the blue next to the red.
- a person who wears blue or is a member of a group characterized by some blue symbol: Tomorrow the blues will play the browns.
- (often cap.) a member of the Union army in the American Civil War or the army itself. Cf. gray (def. 13).
- See blue ribbon (def. 1).
- any of several blue-winged butterflies of the family Lycaenidae.
- the blue:
- the sky.
- the sea.
- the remote distance: They've vanished into the blue somewhere.
- out of the blue, suddenly and unexpectedly: The inheritance came out of the blue as a stroke of good fortune.
- of the color of blue: a blue tie.
- (cap.) of or pertaining to the Union army in the American Civil War.
- (of the skin) discolored by cold, contusion, fear, or vascular collapse.
- depressed in spirits;
melancholy: She felt blue about not being chosen for the team.
- holding or offering little hope;
bleak: a blue outlook.
- characterized by or stemming from rigid morals or religion: statutes that were blue and unrealistic.
- marked by blasphemy: The air was blue with oaths.
- (of an animal's pelage) grayish-blue.
risqué: a blue joke or film.
- blue in the face, exhausted and speechless, as from excessive anger, physical strain, etc.: I reminded him about it till I was blue in the face.
- to make blue;
dye a blue color.
- to tinge with bluing: Don't blue your clothes till the second rinse.
- to become or turn blue.
Bellbell1 (bel),USA pronunciation n.
- a hollow instrument of cast metal, typically cup-shaped with a flaring mouth, suspended from the vertex and rung by the strokes of a clapper, hammer, or the like.
- the stroke or sound of such an instrument: We rose at the bell.
- anything in the form of a bell.
- the large end of a funnel, or the end of a pipe, tube, or any musical wind instrument, when its edge is turned out and enlarged.
- the underlying part of a foliated capital.
- any of the half-hour units of nautical time rung on the bell of a ship.
- each individual ring of the bell, counted with others to reckon the time: It is now four bells.
- a signal on the telegraph of a large power vessel, made between the navigating officers and the engineer.
- [Zool.]umbrella (def. 2).
- [Bot.]the bell-shaped corolla of a flower.
- a conical lid that seals the top of a blast furnace and lowers to admit a charge.
- ring a bell, to evoke a memory, esp. a vague or partial recollection;
remind one of something: His name rings a bell but I can't remember him.
- ring the bell, to provide what is desired;
be satisfactory or successful: This new book rings the bell with teenagers.
- saved by the bell:
- (of a boxer) saved from a knockout by the ringing of a gong signaling the end of a round.
- (of any person) spared from anticipated trouble by some extraneous event.
- with bells on, [Informal.]eagerly;
ready to enjoy oneself: Just say when, and we'll be there with bells on.
- to cause to swell or expand like a bell (often fol. by out): Belling out the tubes will permit a freer passage of air.
- to put a bell on.
- to take or have the form of a bell.
- [Bot.]to produce bells;
be in bell (said of hops when the seed vessels are forming).
- bell the cat. See cat 1 (def. 15).
Lodgelodge (loj),USA pronunciation n., v., lodged, lodg•ing.
- a small, makeshift or crude shelter or habitation, as of boughs, poles, skins, earth, or rough boards;
cabin or hut.
- a house used as a temporary residence, as in the hunting season.
- a summer cottage.
- a house or cottage, as in a park or on an estate, occupied by a gatekeeper, caretaker, gardener, or other employee.
- a resort hotel, motel, or inn.
- the main building of a camp, resort hotel, or the like.
- the meeting place of a branch of certain fraternal organizations.
- the members composing the branch: The lodge is planning a picnic.
- any of various North American Indian dwellings, as a tepee or long house. Cf. earth lodge.
- the Indians who live in such a dwelling or a family or unit of North American Indians.
- the home of a college head at Cambridge University, England.
- the den of an animal or group of animals, esp. beavers.
- to have a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily, as in a hotel, motel, or inn: We lodged in a guest house.
- to live in rented quarters in another's house: He lodged with a local family during his college days.
- to be fixed, implanted, or caught in a place or position;
come to rest;
stick: The bullet lodged in his leg.
- to furnish with a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily;
accommodate: Can you lodge us for the night?
- to furnish with a room or rooms in one's house for payment;
have as a lodger: a boardinghouse that lodges oil workers.
- to serve as a residence, shelter, or dwelling for;
shelter: The château will lodge the ambassador during his stay.
- to put, store, or deposit, as in a place, for storage or keeping;
stow: to lodge one's valuables in a hotel safe.
- to bring or send into a particular place or position.
- to house or contain: The spinal canal lodges and protects the spinal cord.
- to vest (power, authority, etc.).
- to put or bring (information, a complaint, etc.) before a court or other authority.
- to beat down or lay flat, as vegetation in a storm: A sudden hail had lodged the crops.
- to track (a deer) to its lair.
Resortre-sort (rē sôrt′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to sort or arrange (cards, papers, etc.) again.
Howdy guys, this image is about Attractive Custer State Park Cabin Rentals Photo Gallery #2 Blue Bell Lodge Resort. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 952 x 648. It's file size is just 147 KB. Wether You desired to download This image to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Custer State Park Cabin Rentals.
Your Custer State Park Cabin Rentals will incorporate worth that is actual to your residence in case you include the inner square saving sort and modernize the garden, along with it. The following greatest point after the kitchen of putting importance and sales power, in terms is the bathroom. Persons actually give attention to the lavatory because this is one location where you could shut the entranceway you will visit every-day unlike the free bedroom when observing the house.
When selecting your Custer State Park Cabin Rentals, consider inspiration from your sites you visit. You can then have of what you would like whenever you get trials online or when you goto showrooms an idea. Perhaps you 've witnessed pals and like them. Maybe in health-club, cafe or a motel. For those who have a camera, taking photos along with your cellphone will help the specialists to suit what you want.
You must consider as styles and the bolder hues might be out of fashion whether you are designing for your longterm and you also must decorate again soon. Likewise in the event you go quickly then you definitely must contemplate getting more individuals.