MarshallMar•shall (mär′shəl),USA pronunciation n.
- Alfred, 1842–1924, English economist.George C(at•lett) (kat′lit),USA pronunciation 1880–1959, U.S. general and statesman: Secretary of State 1947–49; Nobel peace prize 1953.
- John, 1755–1835, U.S. jurist and statesman: Chief Justice of the U.S. 1801–35.
- Thomas Riley, 1854–1925, vice president of the U.S. 1913–21.Thur•good (thûr′gŏŏd),USA pronunciation 1908–93, U.S. jurist: associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court 1967–91.
- a city in NE Texas. 24,921.
- a town in central Missouri. 12,781.
- a town in SW Minnesota. 11,161.
- Also, Mar′shal. a male given name.
Wattwatt (wot),USA pronunciation n.
the SI unit of power, equivalent to one joule per second and equal to the power in a circuit in which a current of one ampere flows across a potential difference of one volt. Abbr.: W, w.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Angledan•gled (ang′gəld),USA pronunciation adj.
- having an angle or angles.
- noting an interrupted partition line having the two parts offset and a line at right angles connecting them.
- (of an ordinary) having an edge or edges so formed.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Howdy peoples, this post is about Marshall Mg412a 120 Watt 4 X 12 Angled Cabinet (superb Marshall Cabinet #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1280 x 1280. This post's file size is just 290 KB. If You desired to download This picture to Your PC, you might Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Marshall Cabinet.
Marshall Mg412a 120 Watt 4 X 12 Angled Cabinet (superb Marshall Cabinet #2) in an area, it really involves careful calculation and cautiously. Keeping furniture made at random can have an effect to the issue of the room that looked packed and unpleasant, so it is incapable of develop a stunning side of a area. One clear furniture comes in a personal bedroom as being there can be a bedroom a dressing-table. Appropriate placement that is desks can jack up one's private rooms' lovely aspect. Before purchasing a cabinet, it would be pleasant in case you measure the first location that will be filled by furniture dressers. It is important to steer clear of a dressing-table that meets the percentage of property obtainable in the room's purchase. Dressers combined function could possibly be the right selection, if your bedroom has a dimension that's not-too substantial. For example, dressing table which can simultaneously work as a table or you're able to pick a vanity built with loads of dresser drawers so they can be utilized like an archive for other knickknacks. Be sure you pick a table that is dressing with ability that is maximum. Marshall Cabinet can be used for you who would like to change the appearance of one's constitute space. Within the sense of Marshall Mg412a 120 Watt 4 X 12 Angled Cabinet (superb Marshall Cabinet #2) that you simply have to be able to allow for most of the desires such as fragrances, extras selection, until the 'trappings' tools makeup supplies. In-general, extra lighting is required by desks. This is circumvented adding a little bulb at round the reflection or by by putting a wall light about the right and left side mirror. Chairs will be the suitable decision for a coupled with dressing table, along with realistic as it can be involved under the beneath the dresser, ottoman also gives light's effect.