Thinthin (thin),USA pronunciation adj., thin•ner, thin•nest, adv., v., thinned, thin•ning.
- having relatively little extent from one surface or side to the opposite;
not thick: thin ice.
- of small cross section in comparison with the length;
slender: a thin wire.
- having little flesh;
lean: a thin man.
- composed of or containing objects, particles, etc., widely separated;
sparse: thin vegetation.
not abundant or plentiful.
- of relatively slight consistency or viscosity: thin soup.
- rarefied, as air.
- without solidity or substance;
flimsy: a very thin plot for such a long book.
- lacking fullness or volume;
weak and shrill: a thin voice.
- without force or a sincere effort: a thin smile.
- lacking body, richness, or strength: a thin wine.
- lacking in chroma;
of light tint.
- (of a developed negative) lacking in density or contrast through underdevelopment or underexposure.
- in a thin manner.
- so as to produce something thin: Slice the ham thin.
- to make thin or thinner (often fol. by down, out, etc.).
- to become thin or thinner;
become reduced or diminished (often fol. by down, out, off, etc.): The crowd is thinning out.
Curvedcurve (kûrv),USA pronunciation n., v., curved, curv•ing, adj.
- a continuously bending line, without angles.
- the act or extent of curving.
- any curved outline, form, thing, or part.
- a curved section of a road, path, hallway, etc.
- a curved section of track: in the U.S. the curve is often expressed as the central angle, measured in degrees, of a curved section of track subtended by a chord 100 ft. (30 m) long(degree of curve).
- Also called curve′ ball′. [Baseball.]
- a pitch delivered with a spin that causes the ball to veer from a normal straight path, away from the side from which it was thrown.
- the course of such a pitched ball.
- a graphic representation of the variations effected in something by the influence of changing conditions; graph.
- a collection of points whose coordinates are continuous functions of a single independent variable.
- a misleading or deceptive trick;
- a grading system based on the scale of performance of a group, so that those performing better, regardless of their actual knowledge of the subject, receive high grades: The new English professor marks on a curve.Cf. absolute (def. 10).
- a curved guide used in drafting.
- ahead of (or behind ) the curve, at the forefront of (or lagging behind) recent developments, trends, etc.
- throw (someone) a curve:
- to take (someone) by surprise, esp. in a negative way.
- to mislead or deceive.
- to bend in a curve;
cause to take the course of a curve.
- to grade on a curve.
- [Baseball.]to pitch a curve to.
- to bend in a curve;
take the course of a curve.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Pullpull (pŏŏl),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to draw or haul toward oneself or itself, in a particular direction, or into a particular position: to pull a sled up a hill.
- to draw or tug at with force.
- to rend or tear: to pull a cloth to pieces.
- to draw or pluck away from a place of growth, attachment, etc.: to pull a tooth; to pull weeds.
- to strip of feathers, hair, etc., as a bird or hide.
- to draw out (as a knife or gun) for ready use (usually fol. by on): Do you know what to do when someone pulls a knife on you?
- to perform successfully (often fol. by off): They pulled a spectacular coup.
- to carry out (esp. something deceitful or illegal): Police believe the men pulled all three robberies. What kind of trick did she pull this time?
- to put on or affect: He pulled a long face when I reprimanded him.
- to withdraw or remove: to pull an ineffective pitcher.
- to attract or win: to pull many votes in the industrial areas.
- to bring (a horse) to a stand by pulling on the reins.
- to take (an impression or proof ) from type, a cut or plate, etc.: to pull a print.
- to be provided with or rowed with (a certain number of oars): This boat pulls 12 oars.
- to propel by rowing, as a boat.
- to strain (a muscle, ligament, or tendon).
- to be assigned (a specific task or duty): I pulled guard duty our first night in port.
- to hold in or check (a racehorse), esp. so as to prevent from winning.
- to hit (a ball) so that it travels in a direction opposite to the side from which it was struck, as when a right-handed batter hits into left field.
- to exert a drawing, tugging, or hauling force (often fol. by at).
- to inhale through a pipe, cigarette, etc.
- to become or come as specified, by being pulled: This rope will pull.
- to row.
- to proceed by rowing.
- (of an advertisement)
- to have effectiveness, as specified: The ad pulled badly.
- to be effective: That spot announcement really pulled!
- pull apart, to analyze critically, esp. to point out errors: The professor proceeded to pull the student's paper apart.
- pull away:
- to move or draw back or away;
- to free oneself with force: He tried to pull away from his opponent's powerful grip.
- to move or start to move ahead: The car pulled away into traffic.The faster runners began to pull away from the others.
- pull down:
- to draw downward: to pull a shade down.
- to demolish;
- to lower;
- to receive as a salary;
earn: It wasn't long before he was pulling down more than fifty thousand a year.
- pull for, to support actively;
encourage: They were pulling for the Republican candidate.
- pull in:
- to reach a place;
arrive: The train pulled in early.
- to tighten;
curb: to pull in the reins.
- to arrest (someone): The police pulled her in for questioning.
- pull off, [Informal.]to perform successfully, esp. something requiring courage, daring, or shrewdness: We'll be rich if we can pull the deal off.
- pull oneself together, to recover one's self-control;
regain command of one's emotions: It was only a minor accident, but the driver couldn't seem to pull himself together.
- pull out:
- to leave;
depart: The ship pulled out of the harbor.
- to abandon abruptly: to pull out of an agreement.
- pull over, to direct one's automobile or other vehicle to the curb;
move out of a line of traffic: The police officer told the driver to pull over.
- pull someone's leg, See leg (def. 21).
- pull the plug. See plug (def. 20).
- pull through, to come safely through (a crisis, illness, etc.);
survive: The patient eventually pulled through after having had a close brush with death.
- pull up:
- to bring or come to a halt.
- to bring or draw closer.
- to root up;
pull out: She pulled up all the crab grass in the lawn.
- the act of pulling or drawing.
- force used in pulling;
- a drawing in of smoke or a liquid through the mouth: He took a long, thoughtful pull on his pipe; I took a pull from the scout's canteen.
- influence, as with persons able to grant favors.
- a part or thing to be pulled;
a handle or the like: to replace the pulls on a chest of drawers.
- a spell, or turn, at rowing.
- a stroke of an oar.
- [Informal.]a pulled muscle: He missed a week's work with a groin pull.
- a pulling of the ball, as in baseball or golf.
- the ability to attract;
- an advantage over another or others.
Howdy folks, this picture is about Capri Collection Thin Curved Cabinet Pull (amazing Curved Cabinet Pulls Photo #4). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1500 x 1500. It's file size is only 87 KB. Wether You decided to download This image to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Curved Cabinet Pulls.
Curved Cabinet Pulls may be unfamiliar to room friend. But really choose the style and determine kitchen backsplash's product is an activity that must definitely be accomplished so your kitchen companion rooang seem cross-eyed and cool! Often your kitchen backsplash content that's widely used is ceramic. Listed here is striking kitchen backsplash tile is unique! Let's discover!
Home backsplash frequently located on the wall can be used being a drain region. Because generally in the region of the kitchen drain is a large amount of splashes of water or of used cooking oil and wouldbe incredibly bad if it splashes on the surfaces of your home, so it is granted being a kitchen backsplash remedy in addition to decorating highlights within the home. Kitchen tile is extremely very flowered style with minimalist-style kitchen.
In the event the regular tile Curved Cabinet Pulls employing a ceramic substance, then your home below applying natural stone shaped to the wall-in your kitchen cooking like tile / cooker. The kitchen would be to supply result and bright shades having orange and a kitchen fridge storage. Elements of lamp light while in the home making romantic atmosphere of the kitchen and inviting!
The gray colour is extremely attached with the area style or minimalist modern-style Capri Collection Thin Curved Cabinet Pull (amazing Curved Cabinet Pulls Photo #4). Thus is also applied inside the kitchen. With home design that was contemporary that was classy, kitchen tile were chosen which have a concept similar to organic rock with dull shades-of colour to be able to fit the environment while in the home. Home backsplash that this time applied throughout the kitchen wall starting from your sink to storage.
Curved Cabinet Pulls seem to present an impression along with a different environment in white's kitchen colors. Utilized around the internal wall of the stove (kitchen area) to generate oil splashes simple to clean. Kitchen using a style that is basic will be to use kitchen backsplash tile using a kite shape influence is given by floral and beige features to the brown color in some components. Shades-of white can be in designing a kitchen, a favorite. Consequently is applied in the home below.
Home cupboard white coloring blends with the backsplash tile white and very natural with a floral design. Implementing the backsplash tile to the kitchen sink with orange ceramic pattern patterned ethnic make bedroom home friend be more awesome. Kitchens are currently pursuing somewhat different.