ArmstrongArm•strong (ärm′strông′),USA pronunciation n.
- (Daniel ) Louis ("Satchmo''), 1900–71, U.S. jazz trumpeter and bandleader.
- Edwin Howard, 1890–1954, U.S. electrical engineer and inventor: developed frequency modulation.
- Henry (Henry Jackson), 1912–88, U.S. boxer: world featherweight champion 1937–38;
world lightweight champion 1938–39;
world welterweight champion 1938–40.
- Neil A., born 1930, U.S. astronaut: first person to walk on the moon, July 20, 1969.
Ceilingsceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Hello , this attachment is about Armstrong Ceilings ( Acoustical Ceiling #7). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 902 x 902. This attachment's file size is just 24 KB. If You ought to download This picture to Your PC, you can Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Acoustical Ceiling.
After taken by occupied times, sipping dairy caffeine with buddies or household work together at home is just a circumstance as well as a great atmosphere, devote their free time. Instances recover vitality to struggle the worries of the work, temperature and recover your time using a lot of memories of togetherness.
A Armstrong Ceilings ( Acoustical Ceiling #7) could reveal of decorating the household room the personal style. You would possibly prefer different contemporary coffee-table for the home if you're a person who includes a modern home layout. Modern coffee table showing particular flavor.
Contemporary coffeetable affects the decor is magnificent and elegant in appearance of the home. If you would like to place a modern coffee-table in the living-room, it is better for you to understand the various types and types of modern coffeetable on the net.
Several Armstrong Ceilings ( Acoustical Ceiling #7) made of timber, a little different from the present day coffee-table that's often made of lighting steel for example metal and stainless or perhaps a mixture of hardwood. Modern coffee table has several forms, most of the modern coffee-table doesn't have four feet, a contemporary coffee-table that was unique comes from a unique form.
Surfaces and materials' perfect mixture, engaging you to utilize a modern coffeetable as furniture inside family area minimalist or the living room. Made Acoustical Ceiling with drawers for storage was created using a ledge under the table to truly save the TV distant, young kids games, magazines or magazines.
You can put a modern coffeetable facing the lounge or in a large part nearby the screen. You spend your days to play chess together or can have a sit down elsewhere having a buddy or member of the family while watching Television or examining the newspaper.