Comfortcom•fort (kum′fərt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to soothe, console, or reassure;
bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- to make physically comfortable.
- [Obs.]to aid;
support or encourage.
- relief in affliction;
solace: Her presence was a comfort to him.
- a feeling of relief or consolation: Her forgiveness afforded him great comfort.
- a person or thing that gives consolation: She was a great comfort to him.
- a cause or matter of relief or satisfaction: The patient's recovery was a comfort to the doctor.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety: He is a man who enjoys his comfort.
- something that promotes such a state: His wealth allows him to enjoy a high degree of comfort.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a comforter or quilt.
- [Obs.]strengthening aid;
Inninn (in),USA pronunciation n.
- a commercial establishment that provides lodging, food, etc., for the public, esp. travelers;
- a tavern.
- any of several buildings in London formerly used as places of residence for students, esp. law students. Cf. Inns of Court.
- a legal society occupying such a building.
Suitessuite (swēt or, for 3 often, so̅o̅t),USA pronunciation n.
- a number of things forming a series or set.
- a connected series of rooms to be used together: a hotel suite.
- a set of furniture, esp. a set comprising the basic furniture necessary for one room: a bedroom suite.
- a company of followers or attendants;
a train or retinue.
- an ordered series of instrumental dances, in the same or related keys, commonly preceded by a prelude.
- an ordered series of instrumental movements of any character.
- a group of software programs sold as a unit and usually designed to work together.
Westwest (west),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal point of the compass, 90° to the left when facing north, corresponding to the point where the sun is seen to set. Abbr.: W
- the direction in which this point lies.
- (usually cap.) a region or territory situated in this direction, esp. the western part of the U.S., as distinguished from the East: a vacation trip through the West.
- (cap.) the western part of the world, as distinguished from the East or Orient;
- (cap.) the non-Communist countries of Western Europe and the Americas.
- directed or proceeding toward the west.
- coming from the west: a west wind.
- lying toward or situated in the west.
- [Eccles.]designating, lying toward, or in that part of a church opposite to and farthest from the altar.
- to, toward, or in the west: The car headed west.
- from the west: The wind blew west.
- go west, [Informal.]to die.
AtlanticAt•lan•tic (at lan′tik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the Atlantic Ocean.
- of, pertaining to, or situated on the eastern seaboard of the U.S.: the Atlantic states.
- of or pertaining to the countries bordering the Atlantic Ocean, esp. those of North America and Europe.
- of or pertaining to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization or its members: the Atlantic Alliance.
- See Atlantic Ocean.
- a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, four driving wheels, and a two-wheeled rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
Citycit•y (sit′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. cit•ies.
- a large or important town.
- (in the U.S.) an incorporated municipality, usually governed by a mayor and a board of aldermen or councilmen.
- the inhabitants of a city collectively: The entire city is mourning his death.
- (in Canada) a municipality of high rank, usually based on population.
- (in Great Britain) a borough, usually the seat of a bishop, upon which the dignity of the title has been conferred by the crown.
- the City:
- the major metropolitan center of a region;
downtown: I'm going to the City to buy clothes and see a show.
- the commercial and financial area of London, England.
- a city-state.
- (often cap.) a place, person, or situation having certain features or characteristics (used in combination): The party last night was Action City. That guy is dull city.
Exteriorex•te•ri•or (ik stēr′ē ər),USA pronunciation adj.
being on the outer side: the exterior surface; exterior decorations.
- intended or suitable for outdoor use: exterior paint.
- situated or being outside;
pertaining to or connected with what is outside: the exterior territories of a country.
- the outer surface or part;
- outward form or appearance: She has a placid exterior, but inside she is tormented.
- the collection of points not contained in the closure of a given set.
Howdy there, this attachment is about Ordinary Comfort Inn Suites West Atlantic City #5 Exterior Featured Image Lobby .. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 960 x 600. It's file size is just 75 KB. If You decided to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Comfort Inn Suites West Atlantic City.
Comfort Inn Suites West Atlantic City is among the hottest substances and so are often used for your flooring and also the Marble can be a volcanic stone produced by warmth and pressure and so are available in different hues like dim hues, light gray and pink and also other colors, Currently because of the toughness and toughness, stone marble ceramic type normally used for kitchen surfaces, walls and flooring supplies as well as creating a family room.
Needless to say you understand a great deal of these kind of stone and it has become a brand new development on the planet of residence and of course you're perplexed in picking a layout, in creating a home, you should consider the correct colour for the surfaces of your home. Although it is not unusual to also provide a natural color for example white coloring to paint the surfaces of your home, colour gray house frequently selected while the starting color is principal.