Southernsouth•ern (suᵺ′ərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- lying toward, situated in, or directed toward the south.
- coming from the south, as a wind.
- of or pertaining to the south.
- (cap.) of or pertaining to the South of the United States.
- being or located south of the celestial equator or of the zodiac: a southern constellation.
- (often cap.) southerner (def. 2).
- (cap.) the dialect of English spoken in the eastern parts of Maryland, Virginia, and the Carolinas, in Florida, in the southern parts of Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana, and in southeastern Texas.
Comfortcom•fort (kum′fərt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to soothe, console, or reassure;
bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- to make physically comfortable.
- [Obs.]to aid;
support or encourage.
- relief in affliction;
solace: Her presence was a comfort to him.
- a feeling of relief or consolation: Her forgiveness afforded him great comfort.
- a person or thing that gives consolation: She was a great comfort to him.
- a cause or matter of relief or satisfaction: The patient's recovery was a comfort to the doctor.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety: He is a man who enjoys his comfort.
- something that promotes such a state: His wealth allows him to enjoy a high degree of comfort.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a comforter or quilt.
- [Obs.]strengthening aid;
Proofproof (pro̅o̅f ),USA pronunciation n.
- evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.
- anything serving as such evidence: What proof do you have?
- the act of testing or making trial of anything;
trial: to put a thing to the proof.
- the establishment of the truth of anything;
- (in judicial proceedings) evidence having probative weight.
- the effect of evidence in convincing the mind.
- an arithmetical operation serving to check the correctness of a calculation.
- a sequence of steps, statements, or demonstrations that leads to a valid conclusion.
- a test to determine the quality, durability, etc., of materials used in manufacture.
- the arbitrary standard strength, as of an alcoholic liquor.
- strength with reference to this standard: "100 proof '' signifies a proof spirit, usually 50% alcohol.
- a trial print from a negative.
- a trial impression, as of composed type, taken to correct errors and make alterations.
- one of a number of early and superior impressions taken before the printing of the ordinary issue: to pull a proof.
- (in printmaking) an impression taken from a plate or the like to show the quality or condition of work during the process of execution;
a print pulled for examination while working on a plate, block, stone, etc.
- [Numis.]one of a limited number of coins of a new issue struck from polished dies on a blank having a polished or matte surface.
- the state of having been tested and approved.
- proved strength, as of armor.
- the trial of a case by a judge alone, without a jury.
- able to withstand;
successful in not being overcome: proof against temptation.
- impenetrable, impervious, or invulnerable: proof against outside temperature changes.
- used for testing or proving;
serving as proof.
- of standard strength, as an alcoholic liquor.
- of tested or proven strength or quality: proof armor.
- noting pieces of pure gold and silver that the U.S. assay and mint offices use as standards.
- to test;
examine for flaws, errors, etc.;
check against a standard or standards.
- prove (def. 7).
- to proofread.
- to treat or coat for the purpose of rendering resistant to deterioration, damage, etc. (often used in combination): to proof a house against termites; to shrink-proof a shirt.
- to test the effectiveness of (yeast), as by combining with warm water so that a bubbling action occurs.
- to cause (esp. bread dough) to rise due to the addition of baker's yeast or other leavening.
Howdy guys, this attachment is about Southern Comfort 80 Proof . (marvelous History Of Southern Comfort #5). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 628 x 1012. This image's file size is only 387 KB. Wether You decided to download This picture to Your PC, you can Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: History Of Southern Comfort.
Southern Comfort 80 Proof . (marvelous History Of Southern Comfort #5) will be used in combination with frequency that is growing. An increasing number of homeowners find that they can employ talent inside their bathroom. There are numerous different alternatives to select from. It's only of thinning your decision to simply one alternative a matter. Traditional History Of Southern Comforts are often square or circular.
For anything a little different a Southern Comfort 80 Proof . (marvelous History Of Southern Comfort #5) that is significantly graded can be chosen by you. While the tip of the square could be the normal detail for that sink, one end-of the raise is only two or an inch strong. You should possess a bigger table room to allow for this model but it is stunning to see and a number of enjoyment to show off for your buddies. You can even discover different forms for example rectangle or block. Some includes while some possess a pan that is precisely the same degree through the entire dish. Both designs are merely of identifying which one will continue to work best-in your bathroom a matter.
Products that are normal incorporate stainlesssteel or pottery. Which common substances are great, for attractive that is actual you'll be able to choose components like pebble or cement. The quality of the structure is quite gorgeous and contributes real theatre to the bathroom.