Bestbest (best),USA pronunciation adj., [superl. of]good [with]better [as compar.]
- of the highest quality, excellence, or standing: the best work; the best students.
- most advantageous, suitable, or desirable: the best way.
most: the best part of a day.
adv., [superl. of]well [with]better [as compar.]
- most excellently or suitably;
with most advantage or success: an opera role that best suits her voice.
- in or to the highest degree;
most fully (usually used in combination): best-suited; best-known; best-loved.
- as best one can, in the best way possible under the circumstances: We tried to smooth over the disagreement as best we could.
- had best, would be wisest or most reasonable to;
ought to: You had best phone your mother to tell her where you are going.
- something or someone that is best: They always demand and get the best. The best of us can make mistakes.
- a person's finest clothing: It's important that you wear your best.
- a person's most agreeable or desirable emotional state (often prec. by at).
- a person's highest degree of competence, inspiration, etc. (often prec. by at).
- the highest quality to be found in a given activity or category of things (often prec. by at): cabinetmaking at its best.
- the best effort that a person, group, or thing can make: Their best fell far short of excellence.
- a person's best wishes or kindest regards: Please give my best to your father.
- all for the best, for the good as the final result;
to an ultimate advantage: At the time it was hard to realize how it could be all for the best.Also, for the best.
- at best, under the most favorable circumstances: You may expect to be treated civilly, at best.
- get or have the best of:
- to gain the advantage over.
- to defeat;
subdue: His arthritis gets the best of him from time to time.
- make the best of, to cope with in the best way possible: to make the best of a bad situation.
- with the best, on a par with the most capable: He can play bridge with the best.
- to get the better of;
beat: He easily bested his opponent in hand-to-hand combat. She bested me in the argument.
Comfortcom•fort (kum′fərt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to soothe, console, or reassure;
bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- to make physically comfortable.
- [Obs.]to aid;
support or encourage.
- relief in affliction;
solace: Her presence was a comfort to him.
- a feeling of relief or consolation: Her forgiveness afforded him great comfort.
- a person or thing that gives consolation: She was a great comfort to him.
- a cause or matter of relief or satisfaction: The patient's recovery was a comfort to the doctor.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety: He is a man who enjoys his comfort.
- something that promotes such a state: His wealth allows him to enjoy a high degree of comfort.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a comforter or quilt.
- [Obs.]strengthening aid;
Bikesbike1 (bīk),USA pronunciation n., v., biked, bik•ing.
- a bicycle.
- a motorbike.
- a motorcycle.
- [Harness Racing.]a sulky with tires like those of a bicycle.
- get off one's bike, [Australian Informal.]to lose control of oneself or become angry.
- to ride a bike: I bike to work.
Reviewsre•view (ri vyo̅o̅′),USA pronunciation n.
- a critical article or report, as in a periodical, on a book, play, recital, or the like;
- the process of going over a subject again in study or recitation in order to fix it in the memory or summarize the facts.
- an exercise designed or intended for study of this kind.
- a general survey of something, esp. in words;
a report or account of something.
- an inspection or examination by viewing, esp. a formal inspection of any military or naval force, parade, or the like.
- a periodical publication containing articles on current events or affairs, books, art, etc.: a literary review.
- a judicial reexamination, as by a higher court, of the decision or proceedings in a case.
- a second or repeated view of something.
- a viewing of the past;
contemplation or consideration of past events, circumstances, or facts.
- [Bridge.]a recapitulation of the bids made by all players.
- to go over (lessons, studies, work, etc.) in review.
- to view, look at, or look over again.
- to inspect, esp. formally or officially: to review the troops.
- to survey mentally;
take a survey of: to review the situation.
- to discuss (a book, play, etc.) in a critical review;
write a critical report upon.
- to look back upon;
- to present a survey of in speech or writing.
- to reexamine judicially: a decision to review the case.
- [Bridge.]to repeat and summarize (all bids made by the players).
- to write reviews;
review books, movies, etc., as for a newspaper or periodical: He reviews for some small-town newspaper.
Citycit•y (sit′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. cit•ies.
- a large or important town.
- (in the U.S.) an incorporated municipality, usually governed by a mayor and a board of aldermen or councilmen.
- the inhabitants of a city collectively: The entire city is mourning his death.
- (in Canada) a municipality of high rank, usually based on population.
- (in Great Britain) a borough, usually the seat of a bishop, upon which the dignity of the title has been conferred by the crown.
- the City:
- the major metropolitan center of a region;
downtown: I'm going to the City to buy clothes and see a show.
- the commercial and financial area of London, England.
- a city-state.
- (often cap.) a place, person, or situation having certain features or characteristics (used in combination): The party last night was Action City. That guy is dull city.
DutchDutch (duch),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the natives or inhabitants of the Netherlands or their country or language.
- pertaining to or designating the style of painting and subject matter developed in the Netherlands during the 17th century, chiefly characterized by the use of chiaroscuro, muted tones, naturalistic colors or forms, and of genre, landscape, or still-life subjects drawn from contemporary urban and rural life.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the Pennsylvania Dutch.
- go Dutch, to have each person pay his or her own expenses: a dinner where everyone goes Dutch.Also, go dutch.
- the people of the Netherlands and their immediate descendants elsewhere, collectively.
- See Pennsylvania Dutch.
- Also called Netherlandic. the Germanic language of the Netherlands and northern Belgium. Abbr.: D Cf. Flemish.
- [Obs.]the German language.
- in Dutch, in trouble or disfavor (with someone): in Dutch with the teacher for disturbing the class.
Hi peoples, this attachment is about Best Comfort Bikes Reviews #3 Pure City Cycles Dutch Step-Through-City Bicycle. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1380 x 920. It's file size is only 151 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Best Comfort Bikes Reviews.
Create a listing of the various items you'll need for that area and program what you will invest in it before you attempted to find furniture for the room that matches your budget. Remember that purchasing on the budget that is specific isn't straightforward, but it challenges.
Do not forget that Best Comfort Bikes Reviews #3 Pure City Cycles Dutch Step-Through-City Bicycle gear will be actually classy and elegant indesign, and certainly doesn't need to be of lowquality. There is a variety of lowcost area furniture to pick from. You will get portions ranging to wood or fabric from pine. The good fixtures can give acceptance and style to the bedroom, but it will merely enable ruin the appeal when selected wrong.
Another method to get superior although cheap furniture on your room would be to buy used or employed goods. There will numerous people leave city will be serious to offer their outdated furniture and or buying new factors. In cases that are such, the movers can prepare revenue to obtain reduce their furniture that is outdated.
Long lasting cost of the furniture you want to obtain, you must be sure that it and the area with shade, size, style, and content kind blend nicely. You will get some Best Comfort Bikes Reviews #3 Pure City Cycles Dutch Step-Through-City Bicycle furniture that is quite affordable and inexpensive as of late, however you will find that these businesses do not allow the quality. Here is the main reason why people go into such fixtures that are inexpensive and whatever the case everything can go well.