Flexible Multipurpose Curtains Track Systems Embedded With Metal Spine To Raise Curtains, Drapes & Other Heavy Things Easily. (wonderful Heavy Duty Curtain Track System Amazing Ideas #5) Pictures Gallery
Flexibleflex•i•ble (flek′sə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of being bent, usually without breaking;
easily bent: a flexible ruler.
- susceptible of modification or adaptation;
adaptable: a flexible schedule.
- willing or disposed to yield;
pliable: a flexible personality.
flex′i•bil′i•ty, flex′i•ble•ness, n.
- a flexible substance or material, as rubber or leather.
Curtainscur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Tracktrack (trak),USA pronunciation n.
- a structure consisting of a pair of parallel lines of rails with their crossties, on which a railroad train, trolley, or the like runs.
- a wheel rut.
- evidence, as a mark or a series of marks, that something has passed.
- Usually, tracks. footprints or other marks left by an animal, person, or vehicle: a lion's tracks; car tracks.
- a path made or beaten by or as if by the feet of people or animals;
trail: to follow the track of a murderer.
- a line of travel or motion: the track of a bird.
- a course or route followed.
- a course of action, conduct, or procedure: on the right track to solve the problem.
- a path or course made or laid out for some particular purpose.
- a series or sequence of events or ideas.
- something associated with making a track, as the wheel span of a vehicle or the tread of a tire.
- a caterpillar tread.
- a course laid out for running or racing.
- the group of sports performed on such a course, as running or hurdling, as distinguished from field events.
- both track and field events as a whole.
- a band of recorded sound laid along the length of a magnetic tape.
- band2 (def. 6).
- an individual song or segment of a recording: a title track.
- a discrete, separate recording that is combined with other parts of a musical recording to produce the final aural version: a special rhythm track added to the basic track.
- [Auto.]the distance between the centers of the treads of either the front or rear wheels of a vehicle.
- a data-recording path on a storage medium, as a magnetic disk, tape, or drum, that is accessible to a read-write head in a given position as the medium moves past.
- tracks, [Slang.]needle marks on the arm, leg, or body of a drug user caused by habitual injections.
- sound track.
- a metal strip or rail along which something, as lighting or a curtain, can be mounted or moved.
- a study program or level of curriculum to which a student is assigned on the basis of aptitude or need;
academic course or path.
- in one's tracks, [Informal.]in the spot in which one is or is standing at the moment: He stopped dead in his tracks, listening for the sound to be repeated.
- keep track, to be aware;
keep informed: Have you been keeping track of the time?
- lose track, to fail to keep informed;
neglect to keep a record: He soon lost track of how much money he had spent.
- make tracks, [Informal.]to go or depart in a hurry: to make tracks for the store before closing time.
- off the track, departing from the objective or the subject at hand;
astray: He can't tell a story without getting off the track.
- on the track of, in search or pursuit of;
close upon: They are on the track of a solution to the problem.
- on the wrong or right side of the tracks, from a poor or wealthy part of a community or of society: born on the wrong side of the tracks.
- to follow or pursue the track, traces, or footprints of.
- to follow (a track, course, etc.).
- to make one's way through;
- to leave footprints on (often fol. by up or on): to track the floor with muddy shoes.
- to make a trail of footprints with (dirt, snow, or the like): The dog tracked mud all over the living room rug.
- to observe or monitor the course or path of (an aircraft, rocket, satellite, star, etc.), as by radar or radio signals.
- to observe or follow the course of progress of;
keep track of.
- to furnish with a track or tracks, as for railroad trains.
- [Railroads.]to have (a certain distance) between wheels, runners, rails, etc.
track ′a•ble, adj.
- to follow or pursue a track or trail.
- to run in the same track, as the wheels of a vehicle.
- to be in alignment, as one gearwheel with another.
- to have a specified span between wheels or runners: The car's wheels track about five feet.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]dolly (def. 12).
- [Recording.]to follow the undulations in the grooves of a phonograph record.
- track down, to pursue until caught or captured;
follow: to track down a killer.
track′a•bil ′i•ty, n.
track ′er, n.
Systemssys•tem (sis′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- an assemblage or combination of things or parts forming a complex or unitary whole: a mountain system; a railroad system.
- any assemblage or set of correlated members: a system of currency; a system of shorthand characters.
- an ordered and comprehensive assemblage of facts, principles, doctrines, or the like in a particular field of knowledge or thought: a system of philosophy.
- a coordinated body of methods or a scheme or plan of procedure;
organizational scheme: a system of government.
- any formulated, regular, or special method or plan of procedure: a system of marking, numbering, or measuring; a winning system at bridge.
- due method or orderly manner of arrangement or procedure: There is no system in his work.
- the world or universe.
- a number of heavenly bodies associated and acting together according to certain natural laws: the solar system.
- a hypothesis or theory of the disposition and arrangements of the heavenly bodies by which their phenomena, motions, changes, etc., are explained: the Ptolemaic system; the Copernican system.
- an assemblage of organs or related tissues concerned with the same function: the nervous system; the digestive system.
- the entire human or animal body considered as a functioning unit: an ingredient toxic to the system.
- one's psychological makeup, esp. with reference to desires or preoccupations: to get something out of one's system.
- a method or scheme of classification: the Linnean system of plants.
- (sometimes cap.) the prevailing structure or organization of society, business, or politics or of society in general;
establishment (usually prec. by the): to work within the system instead of trying to change it.
- a major division of rocks comprising sedimentary deposits and igneous masses formed during a single geologic period.
- [Physical Chem.]a combination of two or more phases, as a binary system, each of which consists of one or more substances, that is attaining or is in equilibrium.
- a working combination of hardware, software, and data communications devices.
- either of the two groups of 16 playing squares on four alternate columns.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Metalmet•al (met′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -aled, -al•ing or (esp. Brit.) -alled, -al•ling.
- any of a class of elementary substances, as gold, silver, or copper, all of which are crystalline when solid and many of which are characterized by opacity, ductility, conductivity, and a unique luster when freshly fractured.
- such a substance in its pure state, as distinguished from alloys.
- an element yielding positively charged ions in aqueous solutions of its salts.
- an alloy or mixture composed wholly or partly of such substances, as brass.
- an object made of metal.
- formative material;
- See type metal.
- the state of being set in type.
- molten glass in the pot or melting tank.
- See road metal.
- to furnish or cover with metal.
- [Brit.]to pave or surface (a road) with broken stone.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Raiseraise (rāz),USA pronunciation v., raised, rais•ing, n.
- to move to a higher position;
elevate: to raise one's hand; sleepy birds raising their heads and looking about.
- to set upright: When the projection screen toppled, he quickly raised it again.
- to cause to rise or stand up;
rouse: The sound of the bugle raised him from his bed.
- to build;
erect: to raise a monument.
- to set up the framework of: to raise a house.
- to set in motion;
activate: to raise a storm of protest.
- to grow or breed, care for, or promote the growth of: to raise corn; to raise prizewinning terriers.
- to serve in the capacity of parent to;
rear: to raise children.
- to give rise to;
bring up or about: His comments raised a ripple of applause.
- to put forward;
present for public consideration: He raised the issue of his opponent's eligibility.
- to make (an issue at law).
- to restore to life: to raise the dead.
- to stir up: to raise a rebellion with stirring speeches.
- to give vigor to;
animate: The news raised his spirits.
- to advance in rank or position: to raise someone to the peerage.
- to assemble or collect: to raise an army; to raise money for a charity.
- to increase the height or vertical measurement of: The blocks raise the table three inches.
- to increase in degree, intensity, pitch, or force: to raise the volume of a radio.
- to utter (a cry, shout, etc.) in a loud voice.
- to cause (the voice) to be heard: to raise one's voice in opposition.
- to cause (dough or bread) to rise by expansion and become light, as by the use of yeast.
- to increase in amount: to raise rents; to raise salaries.
- to increase (the value or price) of a commodity, stock, bond, etc.
- to increase (another player's bet).
- to bet at a higher level than (a preceding bettor).
- [Bridge.]to increase (the bid for a contract) by repeating one's partner's bid at a higher level.
- to alter the articulation of (a vowel) by bringing the tongue closer to the palate: The vowel in "pen'' is raised to(i) in some dialects.
- to increase the amount specified in (a check, money order, or the like) by fraudulent alteration.
- to end (a siege) by withdrawing the besieging forces or by compelling the besieging forces to withdraw.
- to cause (something) to rise above the visible horizon by approaching it.
- to come in sight of (land, a whale, etc.).
- to establish communication with by radio: The radioman was able to raise shore headquarters after three tries.
- to excavate (an opening) upward from a level below.
- to be able to be lifted or pulled up: The window raises easily.
- (in cards, poker, etc.) to increase a previous bet or bid: My cards weren't good enough to let me raise.
- raise Cain. See Cain (def. 3).
rais′a•ble, raise′a•ble, adj.
- an increase in amount, as of wages: a raise in pay.
- the amount of such an increase: His raise was five dollars.
- a raising, lifting, etc.: a raise in spirits.
- a raised or ascending place;
- a shaft excavated upward from below. Cf. winze 1.
Heavyheav•y (hev′ē),USA pronunciation adj., heav•i•er, heav•i•est, n., pl. heav•ies, adv.
- of great weight;
hard to lift or carry: a heavy load.
- of great amount, quantity, or size;
massive: a heavy vote; a heavy snowfall.
- of great force, intensity, turbulence, etc.: a heavy sea.
- of more than the usual or average weight: a heavy person; heavy freight.
- having much weight in proportion to bulk;
being of high specific gravity: a heavy metal.
- of major import;
serious: a heavy offense.
- deep or intense;
profound: a heavy thinker; heavy slumber.
- thickly armed or equipped with guns of large size. Cf. heavy cruiser.
- (of guns) of the more powerful sizes: heavy weapons.Cf. heavy artillery.
- hard to bear;
oppressive: heavy taxes.
- hard to cope with;
difficult: a heavy task.
- being as indicated to an unusually great degree: a heavy buyer.
- broad, thick, or coarse;
not delicate: heavy lines drawn in charcoal.
- weighted or laden: air heavy with moisture.
charged: words heavy with meaning.
- depressed with trouble or sorrow;
sad: a heavy heart.
- without vivacity or interest;
dull: a heavy style.
- slow in movement or action;
clumsy: a heavy walk.
- loud and deep;
sonorous: a heavy sound.
- (of the sky) overcast or cloudy.
- exceptionally dense in substance;
insufficiently raised or leavened;
thick: heavy doughnuts.
- (of food) not easily digested.
- being in a state of advanced pregnancy;
nearing childbirth: heavy with child; heavy with young.
- having a large capacity, capable of doing rough work, or having a large output: a heavy truck.
- producing or refining basic materials, as steel or coal, used in manufacturing: heavy industry.
- sober, serious, or somber: a heavy part in a drama.
- of or pertaining to an isotope of greater than normal atomic weight, as heavy hydrogen or heavy oxygen, or to a compound containing such an element, as heavy water.
- very good;
- very serious or important: a really heavy relationship.
- [Pros.](of a syllable)
- a somber or ennobled theatrical role or character: Iago is the heavy inOthello.
- the theatrical role of a villain.
- an actor who plays a theatrical heavy.
- a gun of great weight or large caliber.
- a very important or influential person: a reception for government heavies.
Thingsthing1 (thing),USA pronunciation n.
- a material object without life or consciousness;
an inanimate object.
- some entity, object, or creature that is not or cannot be specifically designated or precisely described: The stick had a brass thing on it.
- anything that is or may become an object of thought: things of the spirit.
- things, matters;
affairs: Things are going well now.
- a fact, circumstance, or state of affairs: It is a curious thing.
- an action, deed, event, or performance: to do great things; His death was a horrible thing.
- a particular, respect, or detail: perfect in all things.
objective: The thing is to reach this line with the ball.
- an article of clothing: I don't have a thing to wear.
- implements, utensils, or other articles for service: I'll wash the breakfast things.
- personal possessions or belongings: Pack your things and go!
- a task;
chore: I've got a lot of things to do today.
- a living being or creature: His baby's a cute little thing.
- a thought or statement: I have just one thing to say to you.
- a peculiar attitude or feeling, either positive or negative, toward something;
mental quirk: She has a thing about cats.
- something signified or represented, as distinguished from a word, symbol, or idea representing it.
- anything that may be the subject of a property right.
- do or find one's own thing, [Informal.]to pursue a lifestyle that expresses one's self. Also, do or find one's thing.
- make a good thing of, [Informal.]to turn (a situation, experience, etc.) to one's own profit;
benefit by: She made a good thing of her spare-time hobbies.
- new thing, [Jazz.]See free jazz.
- not to get a thing out of:
- to be unable to obtain information or news from: The police couldn't get a thing out of him.
- to fail to appreciate, understand, or derive aesthetic pleasure from: My wife likes opera, but I don't get a thing out of it.
- see or hear things, [Informal.]to have hallucinations.
- the thing:
- something that is correct or fashionable: That café is the thing now.
- that which is expedient or necessary: The thing to do is to tell them the truth.
Hello peoples, this picture is about Flexible Multipurpose Curtains Track Systems Embedded With Metal Spine To Raise Curtains, Drapes & Other Heavy Things Easily. (wonderful Heavy Duty Curtain Track System Amazing Ideas #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 626 x 500. It's file size is just 49 KB. If You ought to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Heavy Duty Curtain Track System.
Together with the utilization of mirrors becoming more and more preferred, decorating ideas are increasingly important, nowadays. Experience and the more mirrors about the wall, the higher the design of the toilet that provides picture of the bedroom that is little to a fuller.
of decorating a Flexible Multipurpose Curtains Track Systems Embedded With Metal Spine To Raise Curtains, Drapes & Other Heavy Things Easily. (wonderful Heavy Duty Curtain Track System Amazing Ideas #5), the thought can be changed routinely so the bathroom is definitely a better location. It is possible to enhance your tub encounter with all the correct wall decor. The utilization of wallhangings shunned inside the bathroom since the utilization of humidity and water from hot-water can harm this wall design. The kids's bathrooms also have wall designs that are independent.
Many love their favorite cartoon people to show on their bathroom walls. The use of hues and the proper pastel hues is also critical in building the proper decor. Finally, the mixture of the correct bathroom ceiling lights and pastel colors make the lavatory wall a great point to consider. It doesn't matter what your imaginative, the space type can not be changed by the bathroom wall. Nonetheless, you'll be able to train all your imagination to create some living and coloring within the tub expertise.