Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Howdy folks, this attachment is about Astoria Scroll Tailored Curtain Pair Sand 98 X 84 ( J Queen Curtains #3). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1660 x 1660. It's file size is just 369 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the image below or see more at here: J Queen Curtains.
J Queen Curtains on the veranda of the home can make your home image that is minimalist so your style lavish, appears sophisticated and of the rooftop must be ideal. This luxury may also provide the perception of being around the front porch minimalism that is relaxed and appears more lovely to appear from the outside.
Among the pieces which make an appropriate home witnessed by the eye, appeared great and luxurious property is J Queen Curtains. Together with the choice and appropriate sleeping of ceramic flooring, the rooms were tedious can be altered into a space that looks large and luxurious.
By selecting the most appropriate ground when it comes to hues and motifs each of that can be recognized. Shades are normal and bright the most used option today, shade age, since these colors can offer a comfortable atmosphere neat and luxurious setting of beauty.