Hearthhearth (härth),USA pronunciation n.
- the floor of a fireplace, usually of stone, brick, etc., often extending a short distance into a room.
fireside: the joys of family and hearth.
- the lower part of a blast furnace, cupola, etc., in which the molten metal collects and from which it is tapped out. See diag. under blast furnace.
- the part of an open hearth, reverberatory furnace, etc., upon which the charge is placed and melted down or refined.
- a brazier or chafing dish for burning charcoal.
Safetysafe•ty (sāf′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the state of being safe;
freedom from the occurrence or risk of injury, danger, or loss.
- the quality of averting or not causing injury, danger, or loss.
- a contrivance or device to prevent injury or avert danger.
- Also called lock, safety catch, safety lock. a locking or cutoff device that prevents a gun from being fired accidentally.
- the action of keeping safe.
- an act or play in which a player on the offensive team is tackled in his own end zone or downs the ball there, or in which the ball goes out of bounds on a fumble, having last been in bounds in or over the end zone and having last been in the possession of an offensive player. Cf. touchback.
- an award of two points to the opposing team on this play.
- Also called safety man. a player on defense who lines up farthest behind the line of scrimmage.
- [Baseball.]a base hit, esp. a one-base hit.
- a condom.
- [Obs.]close confinement or custody.
Gategate1 (gāt),USA pronunciation n., v., gat•ed, gat•ing.
- a movable barrier, usually on hinges, closing an opening in a fence, wall, or other enclosure.
- an opening permitting passage through an enclosure.
- a tower, architectural setting, etc., for defending or adorning such an opening or for providing a monumental entrance to a street, park, etc.: the gates of the walled city; the palace gate.
- any means of access or entrance: The gate to stardom is talent.
- a mountain pass.
- any movable barrier, as at a tollbooth or a road or railroad crossing.
- a gateway or passageway in a passenger terminal or pier that leads to a place for boarding a train, plane, or ship.
- a sliding barrier for regulating the passage of water, steam, or the like, as in a dam or pipe;
- an obstacle in a slalom race, consisting of two upright poles anchored in the snow a certain distance apart.
- the opening between these poles, through which a competitor in a slalom race must ski.
- the total number of persons who pay for admission to an athletic contest, a performance, an exhibition, etc.
- the total receipts from such admissions.
- [Cell Biol.]a temporary channel in a cell membrane through which substances diffuse into or out of a cell.
- [Motion Pictures.]See film gate.
- a sash or frame for a saw or gang of saws.
- Also called ingate. a channel or opening in a mold through which molten metal is poured into the mold cavity.
- the waste metal left in such a channel after hardening.
- a signal that makes an electronic circuit operative or inoperative either for a certain time interval or until another signal is received.
- Also called logic gate. a circuit with one output that is activated only by certain combinations of two or more inputs.
- get the gate, [Slang.]to be dismissed, sent away, or rejected.
- give (someone) the gate, [Slang.]
- to reject (a person), as one's fiancé, lover, or friend.
- to dismiss from one's employ: They gave him the gate because he was caught stealing.
- (at British universities) to punish by confining to the college grounds.
- to control the operation of (an electronic device) by means of a gate.
- to select the parts of (a wave signal) that are within a certain range of amplitude or within certain time intervals.
- [Metall.]to make or use a gate.
Hello peoples, this picture is about Hearth Safety Gate (delightful Child Safety Fireplace #3). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 714 x 465. This picture's file size is only 79 KB. If You ought to save This picture to Your computer, you should Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Child Safety Fireplace.
This table includes metallic or natural coloring such as gray, bright or black. Seats are utilized not too much and also easy with all 3 seats' amount. As the dimension is not too-large, this table is simply employed for communicating and eating alone. Components employed glass or ie steel.
Tabletops also bigger so that it can be utilized to place fruits utensils including spoons, dishes, etc. Seats was previously lean having a circular or rectangular legs are small and thin in order to steer clear of the feeling of tightness inside the kitchen.
The Child Safety Fireplace suited to natural sort of home room. This natural stand includes a square shape that is thicker than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) so that you can create a more natural effect. This stand combines natural shades like bright and brown.