BLACKblack (blak),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- lacking hue and brightness;
absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
- characterized by absence of light;
enveloped in darkness: a black night.
- (sometimes cap.)
- pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- soiled or stained with dirt: That shirt was black within an hour.
dismal: a black outlook.
inexcusable: a black lie.
- boding ill;
sullen or hostile;
threatening: black words; black looks.
- (of coffee or tea) without milk or cream.
- without any moral quality or goodness;
wicked: His black heart has concocted yet another black deed.
- indicating censure, disgrace, or liability to punishment: a black mark on one's record.
- marked by disaster or misfortune: black areas of drought; Black Friday.
- wearing black or dark clothing or armor: the black prince.
- based on the grotesque, morbid, or unpleasant aspects of life: black comedy; black humor.
- (of a check mark, flag, etc.) done or written in black to indicate, as on a list, that which is undesirable, sub-standard, potentially dangerous, etc.: Pilots put a black flag next to the ten most dangerous airports.
- illegal or underground: The black economy pays no taxes.
- showing a profit;
not showing any losses: the first black quarter in two years.
- deliberately false or intentionally misleading: black propaganda.
- boycotted, as certain goods or products by a trade union.
- (of steel) in the form in which it comes from the rolling mill or forge;
- black or white, completely either one way or another, without any intermediate state.
- the color at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to white, absorbing all light incident upon it. Cf. white (def. 20).
- (sometimes cap.)
- a member of any of various dark-skinned peoples, esp. those of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- black clothing, esp. as a sign of mourning: He wore black at the funeral.
- the dark-colored men or pieces or squares.
- black pigment: lamp black.
- [Slang.]See black beauty.
- a horse or other animal that is entirely black.
- black and white:
- print or writing: I want that agreement in black and white.
- a monochromatic picture done with black and white only.
- a chocolate soda containing vanilla ice cream.
- in the black, operating at a profit or being out of debt (opposed to in the red): New production methods put the company in the black.
- to make black;
put black on;
- to boycott or ban.
- to polish (shoes, boots, etc.) with blacking.
- to become black;
take on a black color;
- black out:
- to lose consciousness: He blacked out at the sight of blood.
- to erase, obliterate, or suppress: News reports were blacked out.
- to forget everything relating to a particular event, person, etc.: When it came to his war experiences he blacked out completely.
- [Theat.]to extinguish all of the stage lights.
- to make or become inoperable: to black out the radio broadcasts from the U.S.
- [Mil.]to obscure by concealing all light in defense against air raids.
- [Radio and Television.]to impose a broadcast blackout on (an area).
- to withdraw or cancel (a special fare, sale, discount, etc.) for a designated period: The special air fare discount will be blacked out by the airlines over the holiday weekend.
- (of coffee or tea) served without milk or cream.
Solutionsso•lu•tion (sə lo̅o̅′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of solving a problem, question, etc.: The situation is approaching solution.
- the state of being solved: a problem capable of solution.
- a particular instance or method of solving;
an explanation or answer: The solution is as good as any other.
- the process of determining the answer to a problem.
- the answer itself.
- the process by which a gas, liquid, or solid is dispersed homogeneously in a gas, liquid, or solid without chemical change.
- such a substance, as dissolved sugar or salt in solution.
- a homogeneous, molecular mixture of two or more substances.
- [Pharm.]Also called liquor. a liquid, usually water, in which a medication is dissolved.
- the termination of a disease.
- a breach or break in anything, esp. one in parts of the body normally continuous, as from fracture or laceration: solution of continuity.
Hello , this attachment is about Adidas Superstar Boost FAKE BLACK Saitec Solutions ( Burna Fireplaces #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 656 x 435. It's file size is just 32 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Burna Fireplaces.
Burna Fireplaces continues to be picked by the newly married pair to complete the home. In addition to its style that is contemporary but nevertheless straightforward, this stand already been due to many rewards such as for instance may be used as a means of collecting the household, a childis understanding together, a place to place the kitchen equipment and so on.
The Adidas Superstar Boost FAKE BLACK Saitec Solutions ( Burna Fireplaces #5) ideal for the modern kind of home place. This mini-table includes a sleek shape that is square to produce it appear more respectable to get an energetic couple that is young. Therefore did not spend enough time a young pair who are super busy, modern tables will also be quicker treated and washed.
This stand is usually in conjunction with amini kitchen but can also be placed on another area. Pricing stand can also be cheaper than other desk due to its size that is small. If you prefer to get this desk, there's in hearing some layout multifunctional bar table below for motivation no damage.