Marblemar•ble (mär′bəl),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -bled, -bling.
- metamorphosed limestone, consisting chiefly of recrystallized calcite or dolomite, capable of taking a high polish, occurring in a wide range of colors and variegations and used in sculpture and architecture.
- any variety of this stone: Carrara marble.
- an object made of or carved from this stone, esp. a sculpture: Renaissance marbles.
- a piece of this stone: the fallen marbles of Roman ruins.
- (not in technical use) any of various breccias or other stones that take a high polish and show a variegated pattern.
- a marbled appearance or pattern;
marbling: The woodwork had a greenish marble.
- anything resembling marble in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.: a brow of marble.
- something lacking in warmth or feeling.
- a little ball made of stone, baked clay, glass, porcelain, agate, or steel, esp. for use in games.
- marbles, (used with a sing. v.) a game for children in which a marble is propelled by the thumb to hit another marble so as to drive it out of a circle drawn or scratched on the ground.
- marbles, normal rational faculties;
common sense: to have all one's marbles; to lose one's marbles.
- consisting or made of marble.
- like marble, as in hardness, coldness, smoothness, etc.
- lacking in warmth, compassion, or sympathy: marble heart.
- of variegated or mottled color.
- to color or stain like variegated marble.
- to apply a decorative pattern to (paper, the edges of a book, etc.) by transferring oil pigments floating on water.
Hello folks, this image is about Simple Marble Surround. ( Fireplace Surround Ideas For Stoves #4). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1044 x 897. It's file size is just 73 KB. Wether You want to download This photo to Your PC, you could Click here. You also too see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Fireplace Surround Ideas For Stoves.
We'd want to speak about some recommendations on timber floor colors before discussing Simple Marble Surround. ( Fireplace Surround Ideas For Stoves #4). Black and dark hues really are a popular alternative for painters' studios, modern rooms and elegant. Polluted in case you desire a vintage look pure wood or traditional brown color that will be ideal. Color depth and vibrant (different shades of reddish: oak and ash Jatoba or tainted within the same shade) that is perfect for industrial rooms, workplaces and also other significant spaces where the ground becomes a key section of the decor.
Reddish wood sounds and warm platinum will make your area cozy. Ground that is grey and bright will make your area spacious. In the event the capability to disguise scratches and a tiny dent are a must opt for pure tinted wood flooring in matt end. Understand that the shades should match contrast and one another. The floor can't have equivalent shades as furniture.
As the Simple Marble Surround. ( Fireplace Surround Ideas For Stoves #4) photos and virtual area coordinator can give a broad idea of exactly what the ultimate outcome may be, there's no better method to ascertain the color of a floor as opposed to considering the trial area in sun light.