Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Pizzapiz•za (pēt′sə),USA pronunciation n.
Also called piz′za pie′.
- a flat, open-faced baked pie of Italian origin, consisting of a thin layer of bread dough topped with spiced tomato sauce and cheese, often garnished with anchovies, sausage slices, mushrooms, etc.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Citycit•y (sit′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. cit•ies.
- a large or important town.
- (in the U.S.) an incorporated municipality, usually governed by a mayor and a board of aldermen or councilmen.
- the inhabitants of a city collectively: The entire city is mourning his death.
- (in Canada) a municipality of high rank, usually based on population.
- (in Great Britain) a borough, usually the seat of a bishop, upon which the dignity of the title has been conferred by the crown.
- the City:
- the major metropolitan center of a region;
downtown: I'm going to the City to buy clothes and see a show.
- the commercial and financial area of London, England.
- a city-state.
- (often cap.) a place, person, or situation having certain features or characteristics (used in combination): The party last night was Action City. That guy is dull city.
Chickenchick•en (chik′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers.
- the young of this bird, esp. when less than a year old.
- the flesh of the chicken, esp. of the young bird, used as food.
- a young or inexperienced person, esp. a young girl.
- a cowardly or fearful person.
- petty details or tasks.
- unnecessary discipline or regulations.
- a young male homosexual, esp. one sought as a sexual partner by older men.
- a contest in which two cars approach each other at high speed down the center of a road, the object being to force one's opponent to veer away first.
- a policy or strategy of challenging an opponent to risk a clash or yield: diplomats playing chicken at the conference table.
- count one's chickens before they are hatched, to rely on a benefit that is still uncertain: They were already spending in anticipation of their inheritance, counting their chickens before they were hatched.
- (of food) containing, made from, or having the flavor of chicken: chicken salad; chicken soup.
- petty or trivial: a chicken regulation.
- obsessed with petty details, regulations, etc.: He's quitting this chicken outfit to become his own boss.
- chicken out, [Slang.]
- to refrain from doing something because of fear or cowardice: I chickened out when I saw how deep the water was.
- to renege or withdraw: You can't chicken out of this business deal now.
Piepie1 (pī),USA pronunciation n.
- a baked food having a filling of fruit, meat, pudding, etc., prepared in a pastry-lined pan or dish and often topped with a pastry crust: apple pie; meat pie.
- a layer cake with a filling of custard, cream jelly, or the like: chocolate cream pie.
- a total or whole that can be divided: They want a bigger part of the profit pie.
- an activity or affair: He has his finger in the political pie too.
- easy as pie, extremely easy or simple.
- nice as pie, extremely well-behaved, agreeable, or the like: The children were nice as pie.
- pie in the sky:
- the illusory prospect of future benefits: Political promises are often pie in the sky.
- a state of perfect happiness;
utopia: to promise pie in the sky.
Hello guys, this image is about Ordinary Gallery Pizza Garden City #3 Buffalo Chicken Pie. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 951 x 634. It's file size is just 89 KB. Wether You ought to download This image to Your laptop, you could Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Gallery Pizza Garden City.
Before referring to Ordinary Gallery Pizza Garden City #3 Buffalo Chicken Pie, on deciding on the best furniture to your property we'd prefer to discuss some tips. First, pick sized furniture. Inside the selection of furniture inside the interior of the livingroom minimalist variety 45 or 36 should be retained balanced together with the dimension of your livingroom minimalist. Should decide on a couch and tiny coffee table were comfortable as well as in equilibrium using the bedroom.
Use carpet. In some houses you will not even look for a fit but soft rug to receive guests while design homes sit big as Western-.
Utilize a reflection. Setting a large reflection within the livingroom also gives the perception be treated.
Select colorful wall coloring. This will supply the impression of space becomes noticeable wider-than hues that are dim.
The main issue in Ordinary Gallery Pizza Garden City #3 Buffalo Chicken Pie's style are typical to middle-class people while in the cash is restricted space. Because it may be circumvented by selecting the most appropriate decor, but do not worry. Two important things you should consider so that you can demarcate the privacy of the family before developing your livingroom will be the bedroom isn't disrupted.