Slideslide (slīd),USA pronunciation v., slid (slid),USA pronunciation slid or slid•den (slid′n),USA pronunciation slid•ing, n.
- to move along in continuous contact with a smooth or slippery surface: to slide down a snow-covered hill.
- to slip or skid.
- to glide or pass smoothly.
- to slip easily, quietly, or unobtrusively on or as if on a track, channel, or guide rail (usually fol. by in, out, away, etc.).
- to pass or fall gradually into a specified state, character, practice, etc.
- to decline or decrease: Interest rates are beginning to slide.
- [Baseball.](of a base runner) to cast oneself, usually feet first, forward along the ground in the direction of the base being approached, to present less of a target for a baseman attempting to make a tag.
- to cause to slide, slip, or coast, as over a surface or with a smooth, gliding motion.
- to hand, pass along, or slip (something) easily or quietly (usually fol. by in, into, etc.): to slide a note into someone's hand.
- let slide, to allow to deteriorate, pursue a natural course, etc., without intervention on one's part: to let things slide.
- an act or instance of sliding.
- a smooth surface for sliding on, esp. a type of chute in a playground.
- an object intended to slide.
- a landslide or the like.
- the mass of matter sliding down.
- a single transparency, object, or image for projection in a projector, as a lantern slide.
- a small positive color transparency mounted for projection on a screen or magnification through a viewer.
- a usually rectangular plate of glass on which objects are placed for microscopic examination.
- a shelf sliding into the body of a piece when not in use.
- an embellishment consisting of an upward or downward series of three or more tones, the last of which is the principal tone.
- a portamento.
- aU-shaped section of the tube of an instrument of the trumpet class, as the trombone, that can be pushed in or out to alter the length of the air column and change the pitch.
- a vehicle mounted on runners, for conveying loads, as of grain or wood, esp. over a level surface.
- (of a machine or mechanism)
- a moving part working on a track, channel, or guide rails.
- the surface, track, channel, or guide rails on which the part moves.
- any of various chutes used in logging, mining, or materials handling.
- a flat or very low-heeled, backless shoe or slipper that can be slipped on and off the foot easily.
Hello , this photo is about Slide Background (charming Homes For Sale In Salisbury Md Awesome Ideas #3). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1109 x 440. This photo's file size is only 153 KB. If You ought to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You may too see more images by clicking the image below or read more at here: Homes For Sale In Salisbury Md.
Using the use of showcases getting increasingly more popular, decorating ideas are increasingly important as of late. Sense and the more mirrors about the wall, the higher the appearance of a bathroom that offers a bigger picture of the tiny area.
of designing a Slide Background (charming Homes For Sale In Salisbury Md Awesome Ideas #3) the thought might be modified often so that the bathroom happens to be a position that was better. It is possible to boost your bath experience using the proper wall decoration. Since the use of water from hot water can actually damage this wall decor the usage of wallhangings shunned inside the toilet. The children's bathrooms also provide distinct wall designs.
Several appreciate a common cartoon figures to produce on their bathroom walls. Using colors and the right light hues is also crucial in building the decor that is proper. Lastly, the proper toilet ceiling lamps and light colors' combination create a terrific issue to consider is walled by the bathroom. No matter what your imaginative, the room kind can't modify. However, you'll be able to prepare all of your creativity to bring color and some existence within the shower expertise.