Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
BarrettBar•rett (bar′it),USA pronunciation n.
Elizabeth. See Browning, Elizabeth Barrett.
Calibercal•i•ber (kal′ə bər),USA pronunciation n.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] cal′i•bre. cal′i•bered;
- the diameter of something of circular section, esp. that of the inside of a tube: a pipe of three-inch caliber.
- [Ordn.]the diameter of the bore of a gun taken as a unit of measurement.
- degree of capacity or competence;
ability: a mathematician of high caliber.
- degree of merit or excellence* quality: the high moral caliber of the era.
[esp. Brit.,] cal′i•bred, adj.
Hi guys, this photo is about The M107 Barrett .50 Caliber Rifle - YouTube ( Barrett Light 50 Amazing Pictures #8). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1690 x 951. It's file size is only 228 KB. Wether You want to download This blog post to Your computer, you can Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Barrett Light 50.
This desk includes metallic or natural shade such as gray, dark or bright. Seats are utilized too simple and not excessive using the quantity of 3 seats. As the dimension isn't too large, this desk is only useful for eating alone and chattering. Materials employed glass or ie steel.
Tabletops greater such that it can be utilized to place fruits items for example spoons, plates, etc. Seats was previously slim with a circular or rectangular thighs are little and lean so as to prevent the effect of tightness while in the kitchen.
The Barrett Light 50 suited to natural form of kitchen room. This natural stand includes a square shape that's thicker than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) as a way to produce a more natural impression. This desk includes natural hues like bright and brown.