Systemsys•tem (sis′təm),USA pronunciation n.
- an assemblage or combination of things or parts forming a complex or unitary whole: a mountain system; a railroad system.
- any assemblage or set of correlated members: a system of currency; a system of shorthand characters.
- an ordered and comprehensive assemblage of facts, principles, doctrines, or the like in a particular field of knowledge or thought: a system of philosophy.
- a coordinated body of methods or a scheme or plan of procedure;
organizational scheme: a system of government.
- any formulated, regular, or special method or plan of procedure: a system of marking, numbering, or measuring; a winning system at bridge.
- due method or orderly manner of arrangement or procedure: There is no system in his work.
- the world or universe.
- a number of heavenly bodies associated and acting together according to certain natural laws: the solar system.
- a hypothesis or theory of the disposition and arrangements of the heavenly bodies by which their phenomena, motions, changes, etc., are explained: the Ptolemaic system; the Copernican system.
- an assemblage of organs or related tissues concerned with the same function: the nervous system; the digestive system.
- the entire human or animal body considered as a functioning unit: an ingredient toxic to the system.
- one's psychological makeup, esp. with reference to desires or preoccupations: to get something out of one's system.
- a method or scheme of classification: the Linnean system of plants.
- (sometimes cap.) the prevailing structure or organization of society, business, or politics or of society in general;
establishment (usually prec. by the): to work within the system instead of trying to change it.
- a major division of rocks comprising sedimentary deposits and igneous masses formed during a single geologic period.
- [Physical Chem.]a combination of two or more phases, as a binary system, each of which consists of one or more substances, that is attaining or is in equilibrium.
- a working combination of hardware, software, and data communications devices.
- either of the two groups of 16 playing squares on four alternate columns.
Hi , this photo is about Home-run Manifold System ( How To Plumb A House #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1028 x 956. This picture's file size is only 126 KB. If You decided to save This attachment to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the following image or see more at this article: How To Plumb A House.
Home-run Manifold System ( How To Plumb A House #1) is one of the hottest materials and are often used for your floor as well as the Marble can be a volcanic stone shaped by temperature and stress and so are obtainable in various tones like black colors, light gray and green along with other colors, Now due to the strength and durability, stone granite ceramic variety generally useful for kitchen floors, walls and flooring materials as well as creating a family area.
Ofcourse you know a great deal of these types of granite and contains become a brand new trend on earth of residence and of course you're confused in choosing a layout, in setting up a home, you have to think about the suitable shade for your surfaces of your home. Even though it is not unusual to also have a natural shade including white shade to paint the walls of the house, colour grey house often chosen as the base color is principal.