Austin's Couch Potatoes | Furniture Stores Austin, Texas Delta City Steel Right Arm Facing Corner Chaise Sectional ( Austin Sectional Sofa #10) Photos Gallery
Couchcouch (kouch or, for 6, 15, ko̅o̅ch),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture for seating from two to four people, typically in the form of a bench with a back, sometimes having an armrest at one or each end, and partly or wholly upholstered and often fitted with springs, tailored cushions, skirts, etc.;
- a similar article of furniture, with a headrest at one end, on which some patients of psychiatrists or psychoanalysts lie while undergoing treatment.
- a bed or other place of rest;
any place used for repose.
- the lair of a wild beast.
- [Brewing.]the frame on which barley is spread to be malted.
- [Papermaking.]the board or felt blanket on which wet pulp is laid for drying into paper sheets.
- a primer coat or layer, as of paint.
- on the couch, [Informal.]undergoing psychiatric or psychoanalytic treatment.
- to arrange or frame (words, a sentence, etc.);
put into words;
express: a simple request couched in respectful language.
- to express indirectly or obscurely: the threat couched under his polite speech.
- to lower or bend down, as the head.
- to lower (a spear, lance, etc.) to a horizontal position, as for attack.
- to put or lay down, as for rest or sleep;
cause to lie down.
- to lay or spread flat.
- [Papermaking.]to transfer (a sheet of pulp) from the wire to the couch.
- to embroider by couching.
- [Archaic.]to hide;
- to lie at rest or asleep;
- to crouch;
- to lie in ambush or in hiding;
- to lie in a heap for decomposition or fermentation, as leaves.
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Storesstore (stôr, stōr),USA pronunciation n., v., stored, stor•ing, adj.
- an establishment where merchandise is sold, usually on a retail basis.
- a grocery: We need bread and milk from the store.
- a stall, room, floor, or building housing or suitable for housing a retail business.
- a supply or stock of something, esp. one for future use.
- stores, supplies of food, clothing, or other requisites, as for a household, inn, or naval or military forces.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a storehouse or warehouse.
- quantity, esp. great quantity;
abundance, or plenty: a rich store of grain.
- in store:
- in readiness or reserve.
- about to happen;
imminent: There is a great deal of trouble in store for them if they persist in their ways.
- set or lay store by, to have high regard for;
esteem: She sets great store by good character.
- to supply or stock with something, as for future use.
- to accumulate or put away, for future use (usually fol. by up or away).
- to deposit in a storehouse, warehouse, or other place for keeping.
- to put or retain (data) in a memory unit.
- to take in or hold supplies, goods, or articles, as for future use.
- to remain fresh and usable for considerable time on being stored: Flour stores well.
- bought from a store;
commercial: a loaf of store bread.
Texastex•as (tek′səs),USA pronunciation n. [U.S. Naut.]
- a deckhouse on a texas deck for the accommodation of officers.
- See texas deck.
Deltadel•ta (del′tə),USA pronunciation n.
- the fourth letter of the Greek alphabet (Δ, δ).
- the consonant sound represented by this letter.
- the fourth in a series of items.
- anything triangular, like the Greek capital delta (Δ).
- [Math.]an incremental change in a variable, as Δ or δ.
- a nearly flat plain of alluvial deposit between diverging branches of the mouth of a river, often, though not necessarily, triangular: the Nile delta.
- (usually cap.) a word used in communications to represent the letter D.
- (cap.) [Astron.]a star that is usually the fourth brightest of a constellation: The fourth brightest star in the Southern Cross is Delta Crucis.
Citycit•y (sit′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. cit•ies.
- a large or important town.
- (in the U.S.) an incorporated municipality, usually governed by a mayor and a board of aldermen or councilmen.
- the inhabitants of a city collectively: The entire city is mourning his death.
- (in Canada) a municipality of high rank, usually based on population.
- (in Great Britain) a borough, usually the seat of a bishop, upon which the dignity of the title has been conferred by the crown.
- the City:
- the major metropolitan center of a region;
downtown: I'm going to the City to buy clothes and see a show.
- the commercial and financial area of London, England.
- a city-state.
- (often cap.) a place, person, or situation having certain features or characteristics (used in combination): The party last night was Action City. That guy is dull city.
Steelsteel (stēl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various modified forms of iron, artificially produced, having a carbon content less than that of pig iron and more than that of wrought iron, and having qualities of hardness, elasticity, and strength varying according to composition and heat treatment: generally categorized as having a high, medium, or low-carbon content.
- a thing or things made of this metal.
- a flat strip of this metal used for stiffening, esp. in corsets;
- a bar of this metal that has one end formed to hold a bit for driving through rock.
- steels, stocks or bonds of companies producing this metal.
- a sword.
- a rounded rod of ridged steel, fitted with a handle and used esp. for sharpening knives.
- pertaining to or made of steel.
- like steel in color, hardness, or strength.
- to fit with steel, as by pointing, edging, or overlaying.
- to cause to resemble steel in some way.
- to render insensible, inflexible, unyielding, determined, etc.: He steeled himself to perform the dangerous task.
Rightright (rīt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., adv., v.
- in accordance with what is good, proper, or just: right conduct.
- in conformity with fact, reason, truth, or some standard or principle;
correct: the right solution; the right answer.
- correct in judgment, opinion, or action.
- fitting or appropriate;
suitable: to say the right thing at the right time.
- most convenient, desirable, or favorable: Omaha is the right location for a meatpacking firm.
- of, pertaining to, or located on or near the side of a person or thing that is turned toward the east when the subject is facing north (opposed to left).
- in a satisfactory state;
in good order: to put things right.
- sound, sane, or normal: to be in one's right mind; She wasn't right in her head when she made the will.
- in good health or spirits: I don't feel quite right today.
- principal, front, or upper: the right side of cloth.
- (often cap.) of or pertaining to political conservatives or their beliefs.
- socially approved, desirable, or influential: to go to the right schools and know the right people.
- formed by or with reference to a perpendicular: a right angle.
- straight: a right line.
- [Geom.]having an axis perpendicular to the base: a right cone.
- pertaining to an element of a set that has a given property when placed on the right of an element or set of elements of the given set: a right identity.
authentic: the right owner.
- too right, [Australian Slang.]
- (used as an expression of emphatic agreement.)
- okay: "Can we meet tonight?'' "Too right.''
- a just claim or title, whether legal, prescriptive, or moral: You have a right to say what you please.
- Sometimes, rights. that which is due to anyone by just claim, legal guarantees, moral principles, etc.: women's rights; Freedom of speech is a right of all Americans.
- adherence or obedience to moral and legal principles and authority.
- that which is morally, legally, or ethically proper: to know right from wrong.
- a moral, ethical, or legal principle considered as an underlying cause of truth, justice, morality, or ethics.
- Sometimes, rights. the interest or ownership a person, group, or business has in property: He has a 50-percent right in a silver mine. The author controls the screen rights for the book.
- the property itself or its value.
- the privilege, usually preemptive, that accrues to the owners of the stock of a corporation to subscribe to additional shares of stock or securities convertible into stock at an advantageous price.
- Often, rights. the privilege of subscribing to a specified amount of a stock or bond issue, or the document certifying this privilege.
- that which is in accord with fact, reason, propriety, the correct way of thinking, etc.
- the state or quality or an instance of being correct.
- the side that is normally opposite to that where the heart is;
the direction toward that side: to turn to the right.
- a right-hand turn: Make a right at the top of the hill.
- the portion toward the right, as of troops in battle formation: Our right crumbled.
- (in a pair) the member that is shaped for, used by, or situated on the right side: Is this shoe a left or a right?
- the right hand: Jab with your left and punch with your right.
- the Right:
- the complex of individuals or organized groups opposing change in a liberal direction and usually advocating maintenance of the established social, political, or economic order, sometimes by authoritarian means.
- the position held by these people: The Depression led to a movement away from the Right.Cf. left 1 (defs. 6a, b).
- See right wing.
- (usually cap.) the part of a legislative assembly, esp. in continental Europe, that is situated on the right side of the presiding officer and that is customarily assigned to members of the legislature who hold more conservative or reactionary views than the rest of the members.
- the members of such an assembly who sit on the Right.
- [Boxing.]a blow delivered by the right hand: a right to the jaw.
- [Baseball.]See right field.
- by rights, in fairness;
justly: You should by rights have been asked your opinion on the matter.
- in one's own right, by reason of one's own ability, ownership, etc.;
in or of oneself, as independent of others: He is a rich man in his own right.
- in the right, having the support of reason or law;
correct: It pays to be stubborn when one is in the right.
- to rights, into proper condition or order: to set a room to rights.
- in a straight or direct line;
directly: right to the bottom; to come right home.
- quite or completely;
all the way: My hat was knocked right off.
promptly: right after dinner.
precisely: right here.
- correctly or accurately: to guess right.
- uprightly or righteously: to obey one's conscience and live right.
- properly or fittingly: to behave right.
- advantageously, favorably, or well: to turn out right.
- toward the right hand;
on or to the right: to keep right; to turn right.
extremely: a right fine day.
- very (used in certain titles): the right reverend.
- right and left, on every side;
in all directions: throwing his clothes right and left; members resigning right and left.
- right away or off, without hesitation;
immediately: She made a good impression right off.
- right on, [Slang.]exactly right;
- to put in or restore to an upright position: to right a fallen lamp.
- to put in proper order, condition, or relationship: to right a crookedly hung picture.
- to bring into conformity with fact;
correct: to right one's point of view.
- to do justice to;
avenge: to be righted in court.
- to redress, as a wrong.
- to resume an upright or the proper position: After the storm the saplings righted.
Armarm1 (ärm),USA pronunciation n.
- the upper limb of the human body, esp. the part extending from the shoulder to the wrist.
- the upper limb from the shoulder to the elbow.
- the forelimb of any vertebrate.
- some part of an organism like or likened to an arm.
- any armlike part or attachment, as the tone arm of a phonograph.
- a covering for the arm, esp. a sleeve of a garment: the arm of a coat.
- an administrative or operational branch of an organization: A special arm of the government will investigate.
- any of the curved or bent pieces of an anchor, terminating in the flukes. See diag. under anchor.
- an armrest.
- an inlet or cove: an arm of the sea.
- a combat branch of the military service, as the infantry, cavalry, or field artillery.
authority: the long arm of the law.
- [Typography.]either of the extensions to the right of the vertical line of a K or upward from the vertical stem of a Y.
- an arm and a leg, a great deal of money: Our night on the town cost us an arm and a leg.
- arm in arm, with arms linked together or intertwined: They walked along arm in arm.
- at arm's length, not on familiar or friendly terms;
at a distance: He's the kind of person you pity but want to keep at arm's length.
- in the arms of Morpheus, asleep: After a strenuous day, he was soon in the arms of Morpheus.
- on the arm, [Slang.]free of charge;
gratis: an investigation of policemen who ate lunch on the arm.
- put the arm on, [Slang.]
- to solicit or borrow money from: She put the arm on me for a generous contribution.
- to use force or violence on;
use strong-arm tactics on: If they don't cooperate, put the arm on them.
- twist someone's arm, to use force or coercion on someone.
- with open arms, cordially;
with warm hospitality: a country that receives immigrants with open arms.
Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Chaisechaise (shāz),USA pronunciation n.
Also called chaise d'or (shāz dôr′).USA pronunciation [Numis.] a gold coin of France, first issued in the early 14th century, which bears a figure of the king seated on a large throne. an Anglo-Gallic copy of this coin, issued by Edward III.
- a light, open carriage, usually with a hood, esp. a one-horse, two-wheeled carriage for two persons; shay.
- See post chaise.
- a chaise longue, esp. a light one used out of doors.
Sectionalsec•tion•al (sek′shə nl),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining or limited to a particular section;
local or regional: sectional politics.
- composed of several independent sections: a sectional sofa.
- of or pertaining to a section: a sectional view of the machine.
- a sofa composed of several independent sections that can be arranged individually or in various combinations.
Hello , this picture is about Austin's Couch Potatoes | Furniture Stores Austin, Texas Delta City Steel Right Arm Facing Corner Chaise Sectional ( Austin Sectional Sofa #10). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1040 x 737. It's file size is just 115 KB. Wether You want to save This blog post to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Austin Sectional Sofa.
Contrary as one of many places continues to be regarded to the residences within the Northwest to the households in Austin's Couch Potatoes | Furniture Stores Austin, Texas Delta City Steel Right Arm Facing Corner Chaise Sectional ( Austin Sectional Sofa #10) that needs to be there. Commensurate with the tradition of the united states that wants to socialize and visit each other between friends or relatives this is certainly. Although some modern residences that have a idea because of land that is minimal but using the interior-design minimalist living room, a unique spot to get trips the people closest for you may also appear stylish and wonderful.
You are able to towards the experts distribute the interior style of contemporary minimalist family room of course, because it will undoubtedly be deliver fulfillment, however many folks would rather do it myself. At the time for you to give your guests you can also communicate your tastebuds within this room. The family room can also be seen as a depiction of the character of proprietor or home where you could give a first-impression to your friends as this is. Pursuing you will be not only made by some creativity into a Austin Sectional Sofa look excellent but in addition makes it seem stylish.
Use low- bulkhead that is lasting. You can pick any lightweight wood bulkhead like a hurdle between your living room to some other room in the home or blinds. When this has presented gorgeous arrangements to various kinds of wooden bulkhead that could match a cosmetic purpose.