Sleepersleep•er (slē′pər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that sleeps.
- a heavy horizontal timber for distributing loads.
- any long wooden, metal, or stone piece lying horizontally as a sill or footing.
- any of a number of wooden pieces, laid upon the ground or upon masonry or concrete, to which floorboards are nailed.
- a sleeping car.
- something or someone that becomes unexpectedly successful or important after a period of being unnoticed, ignored, or considered unpromising or a failure: The play was the sleeper of the season.
- merchandise that is not quickly sold because its value is not immediately recognized.
- Often, sleepers. one-piece or two-piece pajamas with feet, esp. for children.
- a sofa, chair, or other piece of furniture that is designed to open up or unfold into a bed;
- Also called sleep, sand. a globule that forms at the inner corner of the eye, esp. during sleep, from the accumulated secretion of the glands of the eyelid.
- any of several gobioid fishes of the family Eleotridae, of tropical seas, most species of which have the habit of resting quietly on the bottom.
- [Slang.]a spy;
- [Slang.]a juvenile delinquent sentenced to serve more than nine months.
- [Bowling.]a pin that is hidden from view by another pin.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a timber or beam laid in a railroad track, serving as a foundation or support for the rails;
Atat1 (at; unstressed ət, it),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate a point or place occupied in space);
in, on, or near: to stand at the door; at the bottom of the barrel.
- (used to indicate a location or position, as in time, on a scale, or in order): at zero; at age 65; at the end; at the lowest point.
- (used to indicate presence or location): at home; at hand.
- (used to indicate amount, degree, or rate): at great speed; at high altitudes.
- (used to indicate a direction, goal, or objective);
toward: Aim at the mark. Look at that.
- (used to indicate occupation or involvement): at work; at play.
- (used to indicate a state or condition): at ease; at peace.
- (used to indicate a cause or source): She was annoyed at his stupidity.
- (used to indicate a method or manner): He spoke at length.
- (used to indicate relative quality or value): at one's best; at cost.
- be at (someone), to be sexually aggressive toward (a person): She's pregnant again because he's at her morning, noon, and night.
- where it's at, [Informal.]the place where the most interesting or exciting things happen: Emma says that Rome is definitely where it's at now.
Hi peoples, this attachment is about File:Caledonian Sleeper At Euston.jpg ( Caledonian Sleeper Wiki Design Inspirations #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 752 x 564. It's file size is just 60 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your PC, you might Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Caledonian Sleeper Wiki.
Timber floors you'll find so many different hues available in the market then I am certain there's a product to fit even the wildest ideas manufacturers. Though forcing on the restrictions of traditional style and being innovative is obviously welcome inside the home design sector continues to be extremely important to check out recommendations and particular rules to avoid several of the faults awkward File:Caledonian Sleeper At Euston.jpg ( Caledonian Sleeper Wiki Design Inspirations #1) trend.
Below you'll find some noteworthy although simple ideas when deciding on the Caledonian Sleeper Wiki for the inside to remember.
The space measurement, feel and colour of the shade of the furniture, high roofs and also the walls should really be your thought when selecting colors for the flooring. For the remaining style to be successful must be supporting hues. The floor that is brand new must fit the existing timber surfaces to keep up stream and the integrity of your home.
Stay away from black flooring in a little area with black walls - it'll make the area more thick and depressing (observe how surfaces manufactured from dark timber). Dark colors draw out the other aspects of decor's warmth. For walls and light colored surfaces ceilings go in areas with low.