Ceramic Elephant Stool #3 Vintage-Ceramic-Elephant-Garden-Stool-Stand-Table-262991950099 Images Collection
Ceramicce•ram•ic (sə ram′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to products made from clay and similar materials, as pottery and brick, or to their manufacture: ceramic art.
- ceramic material.
Elephantel•e•phant (el′ə fənt),USA pronunciation n., pl. -phants, (esp. collectively) -phant for 1.
- either of two large, five-toed pachyderms of the family Elephantidae, characterized by a long, prehensile trunk formed of the nose and upper lip, including Loxodonta africana(African elephant), with enormous flapping ears, two fingerlike projections at the end of the trunk, and ivory tusks, and Elephas maximus(Indian elephant), with smaller ears, one projection at the end of the trunk, and ivory tusks almost exclusively in males: L. africanais threatened;
E. maximus is endangered.
- a representation of this animal, used in the U.S. since 1874 as the emblem of the Republican party.
- See white elephant.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a size of drawing or writing paper, 23 × 28 in. (58 × 71 cm). Cf. double elephant.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Hi folks, this picture is about Ceramic Elephant Stool #3 Vintage-Ceramic-Elephant-Garden-Stool-Stand-Table-262991950099. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 857 x 829. This photo's file size is only 78 KB. If You ought to download This photo to Your PC, you may Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Ceramic Elephant Stool.
The home typically has its character. Furthermore with the cottage are situated in britain. Don't want to change the composition of the building is too much, Ceramic Elephant Stool #3 Vintage-Ceramic-Elephant-Garden-Stool-Stand-Table-262991950099 styles and conventional cottage compete.
The pad was built-in the 18th-century and it is today past renovation's stage. In place of attempting to simulate the design of the cottage, Alex E decided to create an additional home design that protect the smoothness of this residence and will lessen the architectural change of the whole hotel.
Never questioned an effect, stunning! To be able to take care of the figure of a building, the developer Alex St of Home Architecture introducing a home layout apart from the key building. The end result? Lovely! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a cottage, great britain is the building in question.