Mymy (mī),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of I used as an attributive adjective): My soup is cold.
- Also, my-my. (used as an exclamation of mild surprise or dismay): My, what a big house this is! My-my, how old he looks!
Puppypup•py (pup′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -pies.
pup′py•hood′, pup′py•dom, n.
- a young dog, esp. one less than a year old.
- [Fox Hunting.]a foxhound that has hunted regularly for less than one season.
- pup (def. 2).
- a presuming, conceited, or empty-headed young man.
Hashas (haz; unstressed həz, əz),USA pronunciation v.
- a 3rd pers. sing. pres. indic. of have.
Bloodyblood•y (blud′ē),USA pronunciation adj., blood•i•er, blood•i•est, v., blood•ied, blood•y•ing, adv.
- stained or covered with blood: a bloody handkerchief.
- bleeding: a bloody nose.
- characterized by bloodshed: bloody battle; a bloody rule.
- inclined to bloodshed;
bloodthirsty: a bloody dictator.
- of, pertaining to, or resembling blood;
containing or composed of blood: bloody tissue.
- [Slang.](used as an intensifier): a bloody shame; a bloody nuisance.
- to stain or smear with blood.
- to cause to bleed, as by a blow or accident: to bloody someone's nose.
- [Slang.](used as an intensifier): bloody awful; bloody wonderful.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Dogdog (dôg, dog),USA pronunciation n., v., dogged, dog•ging.
- a domesticated canid, Canis familiaris, bred in many varieties.
- any carnivore of the dogfamily Canidae, having prominent canine teeth and, in the wild state, a long and slender muzzle, a deep-chested muscular body, a bushy tail, and large, erect ears. Cf. canid.
- the male of such an animal.
- any of various animals resembling a dog.
- a despicable man or youth.
- a fellow in general: a lucky dog.
- dogs, feet.
- something worthless or of extremely poor quality: That used car you bought is a dog.
- an utter failure;
flop: Critics say his new play is a dog.
- [Slang.]an ugly, boring, or crude person.
- [Slang.]See hot dog.
- (cap.) [Astron.]either of two constellations, Canis Major or Canis Minor.
- any of various mechanical devices, as for gripping or holding something.
- a projection on a moving part for moving steadily or for tripping another part with which it engages.
- Also called gripper, nipper. a device on a drawbench for drawing the work through the die.
- a cramp binding together two timbers.
- an iron bar driven into a stone or timber to provide a means of lifting it.
- an andiron;
- a sundog or fogdog.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter D.
- go to the dogs, [Informal.]to deteriorate;
degenerate morally or physically: This neighborhood is going to the dogs.
- lead a dog's life, to have an unhappy or harassed existence: He maintained that he led a dog's life in the army.
- let sleeping dogs lie, to refrain from action that would alter an existing situation for fear of causing greater problems or complexities.
- put on the dog, [Informal.]to assume an attitude of wealth or importance;
put on airs.
- to follow or track like a dog, esp. with hostile intent;
- to drive or chase with a dog or dogs.
- [Mach.]to fasten with dogs.
- dog it, [Informal.]
- to shirk one's responsibility;
loaf on the job.
- to retreat, flee, renege, etc.: a sponsor who dogged it when needed most.
Howdy peoples, this picture is about My Puppy Has Bloody Stool #9 The Dog Forum. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 656 x 492. This image's file size is only 61 KB. If You ought to save This image to Your PC, you might Click here. You could too download more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at here: My Puppy Has Bloody Stool.
The My Puppy Has Bloody Stool #9 The Dog Forum is the key furniture in a room, which assisted ascertain the limelight house. The wall behind the bed, where the head is often fit by us, is really an aside substantial potential to become developed into a stylish part. By the addition of a to process them to the head of the mattress, one-way is or even the tendency is known as the headboard.
My Puppy Has Bloody Stool #9 The Dog Forum is among the pretty things to your room. Their headboard in your bed will make conditions much more comfortable, however the mattresses are often oxygen -headboard is very costly. As there are lots of ways to produce a headboard charge isn't expensive and you may do it yourself, that you don't must worry.
Create a headboard itself results are not excellent with headboard offered in outlets. You become ready to adjust the headboard together with the feel of one's space and can express creativity by rendering it oneself. Here are a few ideas.
Attract Surfaces As Headboard: for individuals who possess a small bedroom room, the idea is quite suited to you. By drawingroom wall, you can get a new experience for the area but didn't happen. Picture With Frame: Maybe design wallpaper too congested it can be used by you as a picture headboard, if put on the whole wall of the room. You provide the wooden-frame towards the base of the wall colour being an obstacle and just stick picture on some walls.