Marinema•rine (mə rēn′),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the sea;
existing in or produced by the sea: marine vegetation.
- pertaining to navigation or shipping;
- serving on shipboard, as soldiers.
- of or belonging to the marines.
- adapted for use at sea: a marine barometer.
- a member of the U.S. Marine Corps.
- one of a class of naval troops serving both on shipboard and on land.
- seagoing ships collectively, esp. with reference to nationality or class;
shipping in general.
- a picture with a marine subject;
- naval affairs, or the department of a government, as in France, having to do with such affairs.
- dead marine, [Australian Slang.]an empty bottle of beer or spirits.
- tell it or that to the marines! I don't believe your story;
I refuse to be fooled.
Upholsteryup•hol•ster•y (up hōl′stə rē, -strē, ə pōl′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ster•ies.
- the materials used to cushion and cover furniture.
- the business of an upholsterer.
Foamfoam (fōm),USA pronunciation n.
- a collection of minute bubbles formed on the surface of a liquid by agitation, fermentation, etc.: foam on a glass of beer.
- the froth of perspiration, caused by great exertion, formed on the skin of a horse or other animal.
- froth formed from saliva in the mouth, as in epilepsy and rabies.
- a thick frothy substance, as shaving cream.
- (in firefighting)
- a chemically produced substance that smothers the flames on a burning liquid by forming a layer of minute, stable, heat-resistant bubbles on the liquid's surface.
- the layer of bubbles so formed.
- a dispersion of gas bubbles in a solid, as foam glass, foam rubber, polyfoam, or foamed metal.
- [Literary.]the sea.
- to form or gather foam;
- to cause to foam.
- to cover with foam;
apply foam to: to foam a runway before an emergency landing.
- to insulate with foam.
- to make (plastic, metal, etc.) into a foam.
- foam at the mouth, to be extremely or uncontrollably angry.
Dede (də; Fr. də;
Port. di),USA pronunciation prep.
of (used in French, Spanish, and Portuguese personal names, originally to indicate place of origin): Comte de Rochambeau; Don Ricardo de Aragón.
Lala1 (lä),USA pronunciation n., [Music.]
- the syllable used for the sixth tone of a diatonic scale.
- (in the fixed system of solmization) the tone A. Cf. sol-fa (def. 1).
Hello peoples, this image is about Marine Upholstery Foam #3 Metiers De La Mer. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 3161 x 1497. This image's file size is just 416 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Marine Upholstery Foam.
For decorating the Marine Upholstery Foam #3 Metiers De La Mer, the primary ideas are to make gardens that are miniature. This small garden indicates a natural place that will be with numerous kinds of plants which can be in a position to illustrate a beautiful natural area and wonderful about the top of the house being a tiny region. Then you can certainly also create a town park without less lovely view towards the town park if you have been inspired from your city park.
In addition to the little swimming you can even produce sebuaha small fountain or perhaps a tiny feature that's used with organic principles, such as the utilization of timber as being a water flushed or by the utilization of stones, where the water will undoubtedly be shown more clearly aswell.
Some wonderful crops it is possible to pick like trees are small and grasses that may meet with the area place within the park before your house. The theory that both Marine Upholstery Foam is just a playground that's not necessarily green. This implies style or a home backyard design that will utilize additional tips, making a small swimming, that is not a large amount of wear crops that are natural, but and then increase the event of water and electrical energy in it.